Your Guides to Buying a Home....
Whether you see an ad in the paper, drive by a "For Sale" sign, visit an open house, hear about a home for sale, think about building a new home, we can assist you through the buying process.
When buying a house:
- We are experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- We are familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- We are familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- We can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- We know the potential problem areas in a home and can guide you away from "lemons."
The Handbook to Buying a Home
This handbook has been prepared by Royal Le page Real Estate Professionals to offer you practical information about the buying process. It outlines steps that you and our team will follow during your search for the ideal home. Click on each section for more information.
1. Determining what you can afford.
2. "What you can afford" worksheet.
3. Understanding Market conditions.
4. Obtaining a pre-approved Mortgage
5. The Major Elements of an Offer.
6. How to make an Offer.
7. Hiring a Legal Professional
8. Having the Home Inspected
9. Some Moving Tips